RETRO BABY STUFF : CONSTIPATION FOR BABIES.
Retro Baby Stuff
- From prams, pushchairs and buggies to travel cots, baby changing bags, high chairs and baby bouncers:
- ex post facto: affecting things past; "retroactive tax increase"; "an ex-post-facto law"; "retro pay"
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- Retro was the only EP (7") by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
- Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past
Russ Berrie Douglas Bear 16.5"
Russ Berrie has made an adorable brown teddy bear named Douglas with a plaid ribbon around his
neck. This charming new Caress plush teddy is from the Russ Berrie "Bears From The Past" family and would love to snuggle up with someone special. A Classic, timeless, hand-made teddy bear perfect for a newborn
, toddler or anyone who appreciates a quality bear. These little plushies are made of Caress, an all new kid friendly material that meets and exceeds all US and worldwide safety standards. Surface washable. Measures 16.5 inches tall.
Retro Revival Mother & Toddler-Baby Boy
Scanned from a 35mm slide, image of myself and my son, Casey outside our tent in Yosemite National Park .. June 5, 1982, just before Casey's 1st birthday...his younger brother Kevin was born
a couple of months after this picture was taken..so I am 7 months pregnant in this shot but hard to tell since my belly is in the shadows plus hidden by Casey. What I remember most about this trip was we were FREEZING overnight and in the early morning hours...and there was a snake one of the days that came very close to Casey. In panic my (1st/now deceased) husband killed that snake, but later on we described the snake to someone and they told us it was harmless...we felt bad about that experience afterward. Now that I am older, and not so afraid of stuff
, I probably would have taken a picture of that poor snake!
Dig those huge glasses I am wearing ;-D
Baby B. Glowin' ACEO Collage
“Mutually Assured Destruction”–it’s so easy to focus on the negative. What about the good stuff
? Wouldn’t it be great to grow an extra eye? Or a brand new tail? Or glow in the dark? Forget all the doom and gloom stuff
–I love the Atomic Age!
Similar posts: newborn baby beds jesse mccartney my baby mp3 baby crib parts chic baby nurseries laundry detergent baby clothes organic baby tees da vinci baby crib average baby temperature why does a baby cry
- (月) 05:09:06|
- Category: None